It’s the Winter Wrap!
Seasonal accessories and home comforts will make your little ones look amazing, and keep them toasty, as the thermometer starts to plunge.
Wrap up your chilly cubs
Our fabulous organic knitted cotton animal scarves are just sensational, with a wide choice for boys and girls.
Snuggle up baby!
An easy way to keep babies snug, and looking extra adorable, is with booties and bonnets. We’ve got a gorgeous range made from organic knitted cotton with delightful details. There’s even a special reindeer design for the holiday season.
Relax and feel the glow.
Stories in front of the fire, with blankets and cushions to cosy up to are a warming, relaxing way to spend an afternoon or pre-bedtime. Try reading your kids a classic tale. These are our wintry favorites:
- Mr Popper’s Penguins by Richard and Florence Atwater
- The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
- The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Frosty The Snow Man by Annie North Bedford
- The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen
Don’t forget homemade cookies and mugs of steaming hot chocolate too! Or try this tasty hot chocolate with wintry spices!
Creamy cinnamon hot chocolate.
Ingredients: (Makes 2)
2 cups whole milk
1/2 cup hot chocolate mix
Sticks of cinnamon
whipped cream for garnish
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk until very hot, but not boiling. Or, heat the milk in the microwave.
In the pitcher of your blender, add the hot milk and hot chocolate mix and blend until mixed well.
- Pour into two mugs and garnish with a little whipped cream and a stick of cinnamon.