• Lightweight card
• Craft knife
1. Cut out the card. Use scissors or a craft knife to cut along the diagonal line – this is the rocket’s path to the moon! Fold the card in half along the dashed line.
2. Cut out the rocket carefully. You can draw a face in the rocket window if you wish. Cut out the white tab, fold along the dashed line and glue to the back of the rocket. The longer section of the tab can be tucked inside the card behind the cut diagonal line. You can then slide your rocket up and down the card.
3. Cut out the moon, fold the dashed lines and attach to the top corner of your card with glue.
4. Cut out any of the accessories to personalise your space scene or use on the inside of the card.
5. Write a message inside the card.
6. Cut out an envelope, fold along the dashed lines and glue the side tabs. Address the envelope on the astronaut’s flag.
7. Pop the card inside the envelope ready for Father’s Day.