Meri Meri is an award-winning product design studio based in the centre of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. We are an international company represented in the finest stores around the world. We specialise in celebration and children’s lifestyle products, we want our products to inspire and delight children and parents alike. We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to join our team in Cheltenham.
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for supporting the design and production team with product development, overseeing all product testing, factory audit tracking, and associated follow up work related to the above. They will work with the Factories, Material Suppliers, and internal staff across all departments daily. Primary responsibilities will include Setting up/maintaining protocols & manuals, tracking 3rd party testing and factory audits, as well as creating and managing declaration documents.
- Work alongside designers and artworkers to advise on new products relating to compliance
- Setting up/maintaining and updating protocols & manuals
- Tracking and maintenance of 3rd Party Product Testing, including confirmation of quotes
- Communication with production and design team regarding failed testing
- Tracking, creating and managing declarations of conformity for USA, EU and UK
- Tracking and maintaining factory audit reports, including any CAP/Follow Up/Retest/Re-audits needed
- Overseeing any product recalls
- Working with the customer service team to provide required testing documentation, certificates of compliance, or other compliance related documents as requested
- Tracking supporting certification documents
Experience / Qualifications
- Managing compliance
- Communicating with overseas factories
- Knowledge of global regulations / legislation in a wide breadth of product types and labelling requirements
- Must have the ability to communicate & interface in a positive & professional manner with factories and teammates
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
This is a full-time position in our Cheltenham office, no freelance applications please. Salary is based on experience.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the email subject ‘Compliance Manager’ when applying and state where you have seen the advert. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our growing Graphics Design team. It’s an exciting time to join us as we continue to expand our solid team who work on all digital and print briefs.
This is a full-time position, no freelance applications please. The role is based in our Cheltenham studio with 2 days flexibility to work remotely.
- Attention to details is the most important quality we seek from candidate
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 - 5 years’ experience as a web and print graphic designer
- Excellent typography skills and layouts
- Experience of working with e-commerce brands (in-house) and an understanding of design. Open to candidates worked in agencies/ freelanced.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC and video editing programs
- It is essential you have strong experience with digital platforms
- Good knowledge of UI design and prototyping programs (web-based or desktop)
- Experience with simple animation
- Understands the importance of following brand guidelines but also able to think ‘outside of the box’
- Comfortable working across different types of projects, some of which might focus on areas other than design
- Confident seeing through all stages of a project from concept to completion
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Willingness to grow with the company and go that extra mile
- You must be hard working and love what you do, you should connect with our brand and products
- Likes to keep up to date with all design trends, art & culture, fashion, graphic design and moving images
- Capable to pick up new programs/ digital platforms fast
- Develop new graphic design ideas for the brand, ensuring you are working with current trends to maintain the team’s knowledge and awareness
- Work on both digital and print projects
- Update and maintain homepages, landing pages and templates across multiple websites
- Work on regular email and blog post 's flow
- Provide artworking support during busy periods (we produce 3 print catalogues per annum)
- Able to meet deadlines and manage last-minute amendments from E-com team
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure all work that leaves the studio is on brand
Learn more about the brand:
Print catalogue: https://merimerihome.com/images/catalogues/SS22_Spring_US.pdf
Please send your CV and portfolio with the email subject ‘Graphic Designer’ to firstname.lastname@example.org When applying please state where you have seen the advert. Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a variety of tasks to help demonstrate your creativity and suitability for this role. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Fashion Led Product Designer
Multidisciplinary / Textile illustration / Product Designer, ideally with a background in fine art, illustration or textiles, to join our busy design studio in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Please send images of your work, CV and a mood board that demonstrates you connect with our brand to email@example.com with the email subject ‘Fashion Led Product Designer’.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Customer Service Representative
Meri Meri is an award-winning children’s lifestyle brand that specialises in high end party products, accessories, play and home. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Representative to join our small but expanding team in Cheltenham, on initially a 6-month, fixed term contract with a view to this opportunity going permanent for the right candidate.
This is a role for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, growing organisation and is dedicated to supporting our customers whatever their question or query.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide an excellent customer experience for new and existing customers
- Effectively handle large volume of enquiries
- Process customer orders, providing a seamless and positive buying experience
- Maintain & update customer profiles ensuring data security objectives are met
- Support team members and facilitate collaboration in the workspace
- Represent Meri Meri with a positive can-do attitude
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in programs including MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying please include “Customer Service Representative” in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and you must be eligible to work in the UK.