We are looking for a Junior - mid Graphics Designer to join our growing Graphics & Web team. It is an exciting time to join us as we are expanding rapidly!
Skills and experience
- A portfolio showcasing: digital and print projects, typographic detailing, well executed creative solution
- Excellent typography layout skills
- Highly efficient in Adobe Creative Suite skills, video editing experience is a bonus
- Creatively minded, ability to step out of the box to look at the bigger picture
- Experience in using digital platforms, websites and email systems
- Team player - we are keen on collaborative relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines and last minute changes, can keep calm under pressure
- Web - website, blog posts, emails, newsletter and more
- Print - 3 catalogues per annual and more
- Animation for social platforms
- Video editing (we use simple programs like Rush or AE)
- Occasionally assist with ad-hoc tasks within the team
- Manage your daily workload as well as initiate a regular catch up with the team
Salary - Based on experience.
Note for applicants
We welcome and would consider any candidates who are don’t live in any area near us. Shortlisted candidates will work on a few tasks as part of your application.
This is a full time position, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Please only apply if you think you can be a great brand ambassador for Meri Meri. Send your portfolio and CV to email@example.com. When applying please include “Graphic Designer” in the email subject line and state where you have seen this advert.
Fashion Led Product Designer
Multidisciplinary / Textile illustration / Product Designer, ideally with a background in fine art, illustration or textiles, to join our busy design studio in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Please send images of your work, CV and a mood board that demonstrates you connect with our brand to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Fashion Led Product Designer’.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.