We are looking for a skilled Graphics Designer to join our growing Graphics & Web team. It is an exciting time to join us as we are building a solid team to work on all digital and print briefs.
Learn more about our Print catalogue
Skills and experience:
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in graphic design roles.
- A portfolio showcasing: print and digital projects, typographic detailing, well executed creative solution
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills, especially in Indesign
- Creative thinking, ability to step out of the box to look at the bigger picture
- Knowledge of digital products, platform and graphic design trends
- Team player - we are keen on collaborative relationships
- Keen to learn new software
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadline and last-minute changes, can keep calm under pressure
- Interested in the art & design world and in touch with the industry trends
- Web - website, blog posts, emails, newsletter and more
- Print - flyers, look book, 3 catalogues per annual and any print projects
- Animation for social platforms
- Occasionally assist with ad-hoc tasks within the team - only when needed
- Manage your daily workload as well as initiate a regular catch up with the team
Adobe program - Animate, Xd, Premiere Rush, After Effects, any video editing tool
Salary - based on experience
Note for applicants:
This is an in-house position, so unlike working in agency, you will not be working on branding and identity projects. Instead you will be a proud ambassador of the brand and will go an extra mile for the team. We welcome and would consider any candidates who are don’t live in any area near us.
This is a full-time position, please only apply if you have minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar roles. Shortlisted candidates will work on a short brief as part of your application.
We are looking for a skilled Creative Artworker to join our growing Graphics & Web team. It is an exciting time to join us as we are building a solid team to work on all digital and print briefs.
Learn more about our Print catalogue: https://issuu.com/papereclips/docs/meri_meri_autumn___winter_catalogue
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 - 5 years experience. Preferable in-house but it doesn’t matter if you are the right fit!
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills - especially in Indesign
- Attention to details is very important for this role
- Strong knowledge of production processes
- Experience of managing/ mentoring junior artworkers
- Keen to learn new programs and keep in touch with modern graphic designs trends
- Able to work to tight deadline and last minute changes, can keep calm under pressure
- In charge of catalogues artwork, both on Matrix (CMS for print) and Indesign, training will be given!
- Manage Matrix and refine templates with the team
- Manage catalogue production process and liaise with other team for information
- Work on catalogue deadlines with head of and production manager
- Collaborate with senior designers on print and web projects
- Work with head of graphics to assist with art-working briefs
- Mentor junior artwoker and advise on production process
- Occasionally assist with retouching and ad-hoc tasks within the team - only when needed
Salary – based on expereince
This is a full time position, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Please only apply if you have minimum of 3 years experience in similar roles.
Send your portfolio and CV to email@example.com. When applying please include “Creative Artworker (Graphics)” in the email subject line and state where have you seen the advert.
*Please note: This is not a designer position.*
Fashion Led Product Designer
Multidisciplinary / Textile illustration / Product Designer, ideally with a background in fine art, illustration or textiles, to join our busy design studio in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Please send images of your work, CV and a mood board that demonstrates you connect with our brand to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Fashion Led Product Designer’.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.