We are looking for a talented and committed artworker to join our Graphics department in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Typical, day-to-day tasks will include artworking seasonal catalogues, packaging and creating brand assets for print and screen. You will be working with a team of graphic designers and content managers.
- Experience with editorial and catalogue layouts
- Preparing catalogues for print
- Working with our product information system to co-ordinate product and range graphics
- Image retouching
- Website layouts
- Typography skills
- Producing flawless artwork for all kinds of print and digital applications
- Providing production advice to the design team is a bonus
Skills and Experience
- Highly trained in all Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Bridge and Illustrator
- At least 2 years experience in a busy design studio
- Ability to use e-commerce CMS software including Shopify and Wordpress is a bonus as training will be given
- Attention to detail and organisational skills is key
- Work flexibly to tight deadline
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Ability to learn new software and practices
Please send your CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Graphics Artworker’ in the email subject line. This is a full-time position. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Fashion Led Product Designer
Multidisciplinary / Textile illustration / Product Designer, ideally with a background in fine art, illustration or textiles, to join our busy design studio in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Please send images of your work, CV and a mood board that demonstrates you connect with our brand to email@example.com with the email subject ‘Fashion Led Product Designer’.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.