We are looking for a skilled Creative Artworker to join our growing Graphics & Web team. It is an exciting time to join us as we are building a solid team to work on all digital and print briefs.
Learn more about our Print catalogue: https://issuu.com/papereclips/docs/meri_meri_autumn___winter_catalogue
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 - 5 years experience. Preferable in-house but it doesn’t matter if you are the right fit!
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills - especially in Indesign
- Attention to details is very important for this role
- Strong knowledge of production processes
- Experience of managing/ mentoring junior artworkers
- Keen to learn new programs and keep in touch with modern graphic designs trends
- Able to work to tight deadline and last minute changes, can keep calm under pressure
- In charge of catalogues artwork, both on Matrix (CMS for print) and Indesign, training will be given!
- Manage Matrix and refine templates with the team
- Manage catalogue production process and liaise with other team for information
- Work on catalogue deadlines with head of and production manager
- Collaborate with senior designers on print and web projects
- Work with head of graphics to assist with art-working briefs
- Mentor junior artwoker and advise on production process
- Occasionally assist with retouching and ad-hoc tasks within the team - only when needed
Salary – based on expereince
This is a full time position, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Please only apply if you have minimum of 3 years experience in similar roles.
Send your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying please include “Creative Artworker (Graphics)” in the email subject line and state where have you seen the advert.
*Please note: This is not a designer position.*
Web Content Administrator
We are looking for a Web Content Administrator to work with our Product Information Manager organising product data and related content over multiple retail and wholesale websites. The position would suit a new graduate or someone with a few years experience in a related roll.
Essential Experience and Skills
- Experience of working with database systems like Filemaker pro.
- Proficient in English, with ability to proof product data.
- Ability to learn and manage software systems, create workflows and administrate data channels.
- Good knowledge of Windows Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Experience using CMS systems like Wordrpress and Shopify
- Worked as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Administration of our product information database.
- Create and manage data channels feeding information to platforms in their correct formats.
- Manage image archives and format images to required specifications.
- Day-to-day updating of product and category pages on websites.
This is a full time position, no freelance applications please. Please send your CV to email@example.com. When applying please include “Web Content Administrator” in the email subject line.
*Please note: This is an administrative, not marketing position.*
Fashion Led Product Designer
Multidisciplinary / Textile illustration / Product Designer, ideally with a background in fine art, illustration or textiles, to join our busy design studio in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Please send images of your work, CV and a mood board that demonstrates you connect with our brand to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Fashion Led Product Designer’.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.